Description: This position is located at the South Valley Farms office in Wasco, CA, but may be assigned to assist remotely and/or in person with some projects in Chico, CA as needed.
The responsibilities and essential duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Using ArcGIS and AutoCAD software to map farm infrastructure (irrigation lines, utilities, etc.) and mapping property legal descriptions into an enterprise geodatabase.
- Assisting in GIS data creation and the implementation of a company-wide initiative to accurately record/map all company land assets.
- Creating maps and spreadsheets using ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Excel, and related software/equipment.
- Using Trimble GPS units with ESRI ArcPad to collect feature geometry/attributes, and refine existing GIS datasets.
- Presenting information to other employees and answering questions/inquiries.
To be considered for internships, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “GIS Internship Opportunities” in the subject line.
See document for more details.